Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. Hm, idk, I think after you downloaded it you need wifi because well it is more convenient so you don't have to open the soundcloud app and scroll through the entire time to find that one song.
  2. No, he hasn't I don't think.
  3. Hey, guys I'm here too, I can help with any hack questions for BF and what to do if your confused, I am really not good at team building but I can help you with arena, and other stuff not team building I can help you team build. But yeah I am here too Lol.
  4. Well I think that is it because Apple doesn't let you do much in the phone. Sorry
  5. Did it say in the description? And try looking for like a fave orientation app on the appstore
  6. Oh, making hacks, well hm, let see you can always make save games you know, saves I think use more of a pc than the phone, try that.
  7. Yup same here just hoping for gumi to update BF, hope it doesn't take one year.
  8. Try adding the repo, repo.biteyourapple.com then try searching again.
  9. Ok, hm, I need the auto touch the doesn't crash my spring board let me try and get BYA
  10. Hm, are you going to update this for the new version @AEGi5 ?
  11. @mikeyb If it is possible could you add like infinite sugar crystals because, this is basically Pokemon and you can't just kill to capture you have to actually use "pokeballs" so it would be great if you provide that. Thank you
  12. Tons of people here to help you. No worries
  13. I would like to enter, and I love IG because of the awesome people around here.
  14. Hope this works and doesn't gltich out, thanks.
  15. Nope....
  16. the title says all versions so it works for all versions, please read the title next time.
  17. Gandalf, is the old mage, and I'm watching you. :welcometoiosogods:
  18. @shmoo god mode? Maybe better aim? This game is like dead so out everything you can in it would be great.
  19. I need this please,
  20. Linktunes and and the other tunes for free apps do not work anymore, I advise you remove them.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines