Jump to content

Mrrocky

Senior Member
  • Posts

    424
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mrrocky

  1. #RipSeniorsmembers

  2. Been sick guys *sad pepe*

    1. Rook

      Rook

      Flu since 31st. Couldn't escape it in the end lol

    2. Mrrocky

      Mrrocky

      That's exactly what I have...

  3. Been sick guys *sad pepe*

  4. Been sick guys *sad pepe*

  5. Bro display ur messages I need to tell you something

  6. I don't have a pc or jb
  7. Hello guys I've wanting to play gta SAN Andreas without getting revoked by apple anyone here has a Apple ID with it I could use to download it I will log out immediately.. if you'd like to just pm me. Thanks
  8. Live.me
  9. Dam who else is like that please.
  10. Comment your iosgods crush

    1. Show previous comments  13 more
    2. Amuyea

      Amuyea

      Don't copy me :(

       

    3. cu_rry

      cu_rry

      Klepto and DiDA.

    4. KFCzZz

      KFCzZz

      Mohammad my dad and shmoo my grandpa

    5. TheArmKing

      TheArmKing

      TheArmKing -> Great Guy !

  11. calm down, when someone talks like that shmoo do it on purpose
  12. Good luck guys Bit late but I'm in and I hope I ween
  13. This game still alive?
  14. Go to general reset all network setting so Settings*
  15. please do the game is so pay to win it's disgusting
  16. Uninstall any tweak for sc or download it again
  17. I ruined the story gg
  18. Please follow this video carefully Or this one https://iosgods.com/topic/11571-tutorial-how-to-use-rasticrac-to-crack-an-app-then-thin-the-binary/
  19. I'll do this if I don't get ban somebody please find a solution!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines