Jump to content

Msthingz

Senior Member
  • Posts

    159
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Msthingz

  1. Thank you so much!
  2. Since POF isn’t working I’ll try this one ☝️ thanx
  3. Sounds way too good to be true I will test this out and thank you
  4. Just wanted to update my post to say this works great ?? thank you so much for sharing! ☺️
  5. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to produce this topic. I’ve been wanted to learn to do this stuff myself instead of just downloading. I cracked a game using GameGemiOS a while back and forgot how to do it. Now once I learn I can share some cracks onto the site!! Thank you kindly!
  6. Thank you I’ll try this one because the other one doesn’t work
  7. Def need this thank you so much
  8. Def did not know about this thank you
  9. Seriously love this game lol thnx
  10. works great thanks!
  11. Okay this actually works!!! If anyone is having some trouble just PM me I may can explain it a little different. If you do exactly what it's said to do then it will work. Just make sure your iTunes and ifunbox is up to date
  12. Thank you I've tested and yes this works!
  13. Was just going up update my post! Thank you and yes it does
  14. Does this still work? What version is this one for?
  15. ThAnx Edit: I can't unzip neither of the files. Don't know if it's still working.
  16. Thank you so mic will try It works perfectly! Thank you!
  17. Thanx for this Update: didn't work for me. Actually took most of the money I did have on the game.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines