Jump to content

deven_8

Member
  • Posts

    90
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deven_8

  1. well I mean I kinda realized I just didn't know what I was doing
  2. How you do it depends on your cheat engine; which one are you using
  3. I'm 99% sure this is fake. As far as I know, it's not actually possible without jailbreak
  4. turns out I wasn't clicking on it after it became a drop down menu We're reaching levels of stupid that shouldn't be possible, apologies
  5. Hey so I know you can't make hack requests until you have 3 posts, but I'm almost positive I have over 3 posts and I still can't make any ;-; any suggestions? Edit: I didn't click on hack requests after it became a drop down menu when trying to create a topic
  6. Also i'd be super cool if you could make me one (for spookydev instead of my current username) but with a bone thankkkssss
  7. I love them they are super cool...but... they look so sexual man ahaha good work nonetheless
  8. Same thing as DiDA, make the S capitallllll also good work m8
  9. I'd say whichever healer you use more often
  10. Yeaaa I guess they don't really work
  11. An iPhone SE running 9.3.3 is a good one, especially because of its price
  12. How long do you think they will be signing this for?
  13. hey so I just got soundcloud++ (via sideloading with cydia impactor) and when I opened it, it said I had SoundCloud go and all the features. However, whenever I try downloading songs or listening to go only tracks, it never works. Has anyone else gotten soundcloud++ to work or is this for everyone?
  14. Depends on your version what iOS are you on?
  15. Does this affect their progress on 10.3.2/10.3.3 at all?
  16. You should have made it 420 hours
  17. I'm pretty sure it isn't the newest version, but the version shouldn't matter for auto identity good luck
  18. I'll save that for a last resort bc I haven't backed up my phone in forever
  19. humm maybe try adding- http://nkod.yourepo.com/ or if that doesn't work- http://rasha1.in/repo/
  20. Hey so I downloaded something from Cydia and when I respring-ed (sorry idk) my phone I got sent to safe mode. When I got to my home page, there wasn't anything there except for the time at the top and the exit safe mode button (which didn't do anything). I could return to the lock screen by pressing the power button but that's it. I tried restarting but that only got rid of the "exit safe mode" button. I'm sure the ideal solution would be to delete the tweak I got and reboot, but I can't go into cydia or settings (along with all of my apps), as there is no icon for them. I can't escape send helpppp
  21. Try this source- https://mohadu31.com/
  22. Have you tried downloading it from another repo?
  23. What do you want to see
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines