Jump to content

xC3FFF0E

Senior Member
  • Posts

    848
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by xC3FFF0E

  1. Why not? Hek hek hek! He's a male
  2. Try this: class-dump -H /var/mobile/"the crack binary" -o /var/mobile/"folder name for the extraction" Or if you have the Z type class-dump, try this also: class-dump-z -H /var/mobile/"Make a folder"/"crack binary name" -o /var/mobile/"your created folder" Up on the Z type: before making a class-dump-z, be sure that you have a custom folder on the /var/mobile/ directory where the crack binary also going to be put. Like, make first a folder. On that folder copy/put inside your crack binary then proceed making a class-dump-z Or go check this out: http://iosgods.com/topic/6706-how-to-install-class-dump-z-on-any-64bit-idevices-how-to-use-it/
  3. @@JustinPet26 we can add more stuff on this I've just make a Spam Topic for my .deb for this and yeah, I don't want to post it 'cuz you already have one. You can add more stuff with this Like: High chance of winning Free coins everytime you go to the main menu God Mode Large time of Sudden Death. Pro mode Able to choose P1 Car (even you don't already own one) Mission Finish Coins Collected There's so much more.
  4. All beta-testers are welcome Hi! I'm back again for a new beta-test hack. App Name: Drive Ahead! Features: Infinite Coins, Free Coins (Everytime you go to the main menu) and Casino: High Chance/Rate of always win. Direct Download Link: https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Apple%20Hacks/Drive%20Ahead%21%20%2B3.deb?_subject_uid=414222421&w=AAD5iljJAcRHcr19JK1HuLdCPPc5jTdhBP9TZvZQ446YdQ You Need To Do: 1.) Download the app 2.) Download the .deb (Install it) 3.) Go to Settings and Activate/Deactivate your desire hack. 4.) Come back here and post a simple/long impression about the hack. (You can also suggest more features if you like). Project File will come shortly or I'll post it on the Coders Section Thank You!
  5. You are invited to the real world

  6. Good One! Just PM me if theres any further more problems relating to the hack. I'll make sure to make a Tweak version fir that as soon as I got home.
  7. MY REAL IDENTITY. NO MORE HIDING. GUESS MY NAME?

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. EMDamaker
    3. xC3FFF0E

      xC3FFF0E

      :lol: @EMDamaker @shmoo xD
    4. xC3FFF0E

      xC3FFF0E

      Vincent Lim = C3FFF0E (iOSGods Codename) / FL3MENT0 (My artist codename)

  8. MY REAL IDENTITY. NO MORE HIDE

  9. MY REAL IDENTITY. NO MORE HIDING.

  10. MY REAL IDENTITY

  11. Help me to name my own recording label :) (Example: Spinnin' Record = "Record" included).

    1. CmakLove

      CmakLove

      Gods Record.

    2. Sakswa

      Sakswa

      C3 Records

    3. Klepto

      Klepto

      C3FFF0E Records

      C0FFF3 Records

  12. Camel (Original Mix). Soon on SoundCloud ;)

  13. They already did. They already have a son. I think 2 sons. Boy and a girl. The boy name Bolt and I dont know the other one. Here:
  14. If you mind... hehe
  15. A partnership with iOSGods? Sounds good!
  16. Or they will change it later...
  17. Thats what I'm talking about
  18. Make a tut for this .gifs
  19. I want to visit Thailand, Korea and Vietnam is a pretty good one. You guys should visit Philippines.
  20. but it totally worth. me too..
  21. Game runs 2x faster. Useful for some time-wait building or even in Battling simulations.
  22. SUPER COOL! Can you make more of this? I like this kind of .gifs. Super smooth looking.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines