Jump to content

MoistMut

Senior Member
  • Posts

    188
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MoistMut

  1. Does anyone know how I can open these files on my iPad? I am jailbroken too. If you don't know how too I will just take me over to my PC
  2. Where do I go to get safe mode?
  3. G'day Everyone Recently I installed CrackTool and cracked a few of my apps and now every cydia app I go into crashes when ever I tap on something, I uninstalled crack tool through crack tool and that didn't work. Can anyone please help me here?
  4. well that sucks thanks for the help
  5. It's kind of hard to explain. So i have an account on respawnables that is blocked/banned from playing online and i want to play online with that account so what i want to do is somehow get that character and their items onto an account that isn't banned like overwrite the player.dat onto a different account or something
  6. It doesn't have anything I'm setting the data transfer could be over Facebook? But i need to play online but i want everything on this account
  7. Actually j have to reboot everytime Is use te app
  8. My game has started crashing on load up now so i have to reboot each time i activate or deactivate the hack. Other than that i love it, thanks mate
  9. I have a RESPAWNABLES account that i can get into offline but it has been banned from playing online and i was wondering if there was anyway of me transfering that character with all of it's items and all that onto a new account that will let me play online. If anyone could help me with this it would be great. Thanks -Pixel
  10. I used Taig
  11. iPad Air 2
  12. I downloaded a file and now my iDevice is stuck on the Apple Logo it told me to update and reboot so i did, this is what i installed http://60.165.57.145/13fdc78000000000-1435221594-2061782608/data13/apt.taig.com/debs/taiguntether83x.deb
  13. If you want it to work successfully then yes put airplane mode on
  14. G'day Everyone I'm going to jailbreak my iPad Air 2 but I don't know whether I should stay on 8.1.3 or go to 8.3 and do it for some reason I can't use the default apps without 8.3 but is there any difference between 8.1.3 jailbreak and 8.3 jailbreak? If anyone could help me that would be great. Thanks! ~Pixel
  15. Ok thanks for the help, if non of them work i'll head over to that site
  16. if they won't go away i'll save all of my important stuff i have on there. With the AntiVirus will this one be ok? http://iosgods.com/topic/9797-malwarebytes-anti-malware-premium-ids-keys/
  17. I think you might have to restore it if it is in complete reboot mode, i suggest you do this last in case i am wrong. 1. Hold you off and home button until it is a complete black screen, if the apple logo comes back up do it again until it doesn't come back 2. Get your computer with your devices cable and have itunes open 3. hold the home button and plug your device into your computer until the itunes symbol comes up 4. you should be able to restore your iphone from here because it is now in recovery mode
  18. Yep it's called Windows Defender and it doesn't help my computer in any way i run scans and it find no threats
  19. They are just random ads and now i have a search bar at the top of my screen. Virus's names are, FinanceAlert, doWnlOaditkeep, dowNLooadItkeuep, dOwnlooaditkeEp, Mailto, PathGeneration and WebBar that's all of them on here and they don't go away
  20. G'day Everyone I need some help to remove viruses off my Acer windows 8.1 PC. I remove them but they always seem to come back and it's making my computer slow and i can rarely access my web browsers without being spammed by pop-ups and 3rd party stuff, does anyone know how i can get rid of them forever or at least for them to have a very slim chance of harming my computer again. If anyone could help me i would be very thankful. Thanks -Pixel
  21. I have a YouTube channel, what's your partnering company/parties name so i can check them out?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines