Jump to content

MoistMut

Senior Member
  • Posts

    188
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MoistMut

  1. Oh well just glad that my iPad is working properly again. I am so stupid
  2. I've tried that already and it didn't work. It happened even after i did a full reset of my iPad
  3. Display recorder worked fine unitl it updated now the settings are all messed up. I have taps on hidden yet they show, the videos get resized and half the screen is cut out when i view them and it comes up with display recorder licens is missing @
  4. I reset my iPad already but everything seems to work fine now
  5. Secure internet connection and plenty of space left on my iPad
  6. everytime i try to do it it gives me errors like. Error - pbzx.cpp:43_assert(header.uncompressed_<=maximum) and Error - http-osx.cpp:352timeout What should i do?
  7. Thanks Mate i'm gonna try that out now. It's not just downloaded apps but the apps taht come with the device as well such as settings and app store
  8. G'day Everyone, I was going through my iFile and deleting some of the stuff i have downloaded and placed in my mai section and i accidentally deleted my Containers file which has the files Bundle, Data and shared i went into my trash and there was nothing in there, my apps have been deleted and the ones left just crash. What do i do? do i have to do a factory reset? or is there some other way to get all my stuff back
  9. G'day Shmoo, I'm guessing this patcher doesn't work with the Medic class? When I try to play him the game freezes or do I need to turn off a certain hack to get the medic working?
  10. Oh okay, thanks mate
  11. G'day Everyone, So i need to change my Cydia stsus from User to Developer but becaue i am a massive noob i can't seem to find it, if anyone could help me out here that would be great thanks. iPad Air 2 iOS 8.4 -Pixel
  12. Well i guess the would be why then
  13. It put me into safe mode. Does this work on 8.4?
  14. Do i install the .deb first?
  15. What repo do you recomend me download Display Recorder from? HYI puts me into safe mode
  16. So i download Display Recorder then install this?
  17. I would get the paid version but I don't have a PayPal account or a bank account to link to it if I got one
  18. Are there any repos or is there anything I can do to get the full version of display recorder for free or to work if it is the cracked version?
  19. iFile doesn't work for them and neither did notepad I will just download a program for it
  20. I presume this is on PC?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines