Jump to content

AlephDegree

Senior Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlephDegree

  1. @mnmlisticx sure @DaskMan lol @djkeno your welcome
  2. your english is good dw, bite your apple also does quite a few free paid cydia apps
  3. @MickySoFine relentless lol
  4. WOW thank you Which versions of spotify does this work on? I'm on 2.4.0 and it doesn't work
  5. WHATTT thought this was impossible lol thanks
  6. @kingepicdude yup @fasaiizz no problem
  7. YES THANK YOU, I accidentally updated the game and my hack stopped, YOU SAVIOUR lol
  8. @Kevin_lin69 thank you @3xtr4 sure
  9. @ahmad125643 lol looll
  10. What? I have been looking for something like this THANK YOUU
  11. @Mr.Nobody ok sorry @Mr.Nobody but I posted it because appcake deleted the old versions of spotify so this is a new method of getting and old version
  12. @Mannit wow i like your yt channel
  13. @Mr.Nobody lovely... lol
  14. I'm watching the news.... Damn this world is messed up
  15. lol I would be very surprised if this is legit, whoever the winner post whether you got it or not
  16. Count me in! .. will it be sent using iTunes?
  17. Select a backup in left tree pane, then select main menu->File->exportor press CTRL+E to export selected backup to a computer folder, you can then load exported backups into ibackupbot for iTunes by select main menu->File->Open or press CTR+O. You can freely select restore which backup to your iPhone/iPod Touch.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines