Jump to content

DeathFork

Senior Member
  • Posts

    208
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DeathFork

  1. Hi! welcome to iOSGods this is my personal explanation about repo and sources : repo and sources is pretty much the same. repo or sources in cydia is used to get more tweaks and patch and also theme, because some of them are restricted to their own repo or sources. I hope that helps
  2. I love HTML. have learned a bit about it hehehe
  3. Happy New Year 2015 To All Fellow Members Of iOSGods! :)

    1. Rook

      Rook

      Happy New Year DeathFork!! :D

  4. A really small chance
  5. You can't get a followers from cydia. there are a few apps that provides follow4follow with people and reward you with coins (you can buy followers with that coins) and in iOSGods.com there are some coins hack. Good luck searching
  6. too lateeee only got 4 entries while the others is already more then 10 :'(
  7. Welcome DataW0rm. I'm a former member of g00dhacks and I know you there . Anyway have a great stay in this great forum!
  8. @@DiDA I'm thinking of updating to iOS 8 but too lazy to install all the tweaks that I have now
  9. Hi Guys! I'm back! :D

    1. Dataw0rm

      Dataw0rm

      Welcome back! xD

       

    2. Rook
    3. DeathFork

      DeathFork

      Thanks guys :) will start reapiring hacks that no longer works xD

  10. NEW UPDATE!!! UNLIMITED LIVES FTW
  11. Dayum they're awesome just a little tips : since you use hostinger like I did you can convert the .html file to .php and name it 'default' or 'default.php' and in that case you can use the main domain and no need to give subdomain
  12. which one ? because for me both works fine
  13. nope pure my hack gonna update for unlimited lives
  14. welcome and enjoy your stay
  15. wow I just knew this stuff existed
  16. NIIIICCEEEE!!!
  17. please dont promote another hack on my thread.
  18. it should be patched soon by supercell
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines