Jump to content

DeathFork

Senior Member
  • Posts

    208
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DeathFork

  1. still no good after following your suggestion dida oh btw I'm using iphone 5 is there any problem with that ?
  2. here : %hook FlurryUtil -(bool)deviceIsJailbroken { return false; } %end %hook ADCV4VCCurrency -(int)video_credit_balance { return 9999; } -(int)videos_per_reward { return 8; } -(int)reward_amount { return 9999; } %end please dont use it hehehe what substrate ? hehe
  3. Where do I change it to (NULL) ? hehe
  4. ohh that thing I already installed it can you help me how to change the NULL ? hehe
  5. @ what hacking tool you mean ? hehe @@ZahirSher where do I change the NULL thing ? and how ? hehe Sorry guys im noob on this things
  6. Hey guys so I started to learn about ms hacking and making tweaks with theos and mobileterminal. First I started to hack with my ipad 2 but it always give me an error when I try to make it on mobileterminal (error = 2) so today I tried with my iphone 5 running ios 7.0.4 Okay, I tried to remake the hack and rewrite the tweaks and now it gives me this error on putty : please guys help me I want to make tweaks thanks oh btw I use the EZ Tweak writer by Gh0stByte to write the tweak
  7. the real reason i want to be a VIP is because iOSGods is the only place I can find tutor on how to make a hack with theos
  8. Hey Guys I am thinking of buying a VIP here for 6 months as soon as I get my payment from paypal But I want to ask a question to any VIP here. Why do you buiy a VIP Rank in this site ? I'm just asking hehehe Thanks guys
  9. Features : - Unlimited Gems Requirement : - iDevice - iFile/iFunbox - Knowledge Of Copy and Paste Download : [Hidden Content] Tutorial : 1. Save the file on your device 2. Copy it to : [/var/mobile/Applications/Bravura/] 3. Delete Bravura from multitasking 4.Enjoy.. Credits : Me (DeathFork)
  10. Requirements : - iDevice - Internet - iFile/iFunbox Features : 1. Unlimited Coins Instructions : 1. Download The Hacked File : [Hidden Content] 2. Kill the app from multitasking 3. Copy the downloaded Library file to : [/var/mobile/Applications/Raiders/] 4. Open the app and enjoy Proof :
  11. what's the site ?
  12. PERFECT! been searching this for a long time BIG AT YOU
  13. better get permission before the vreator was mad
  14. better credit jellal and ZahirSh3r for making it
  15. Requirements : - iDevice - Internet - iFile/iFunbox Features : 1. Unlimited Coins 2. Unlimited Badge Instructions : 1. Download The Hacked File Below : [Hidden Content] 2. Kill the app from multitasking 3. Copy the downloaded Documents folder to : [/var/mobile/Applications/GOTG:TUW/] 4. Open the app and enjoy Proof :
      • 1
      • Like
  16. Requirements : - iDevice (JB/Non-JB) - Internet Connection - File Manager (iFunbox/iFile) Features : 1. Unlimited Coins Instructions : 1. Download The Hacked File : [Hidden Content] 2. Kill the app from multitasking bar 3. Copy the downloaded Library file to : [Hidden Content] 4. Open the app and enjoy Proof : If you find this hack working please click the thanks button Credits : Me (DeathFork)
  17. Requirement : - iDevice (JB/Non-JB) - Internet Connection - File Manager (iFile/iFunbox) Features : - Unlock All Effects Instructions : 1. Download The Hacked File Below : [Hidden Content] 2. Kill The App From Multitasking 3. Copy The Downloaded Library Folder To : [Hidden Content] 4. Open The App And Enjoy Proof : Credits : Me (DeathFork) If You Found This Hack Working Please Click The Thanks Button
  18. Tested, working like charm!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines