Jump to content

Duke12468

Senior Member
  • Posts

    404
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Duke12468

  1. I Finally successfully made a bit for it, turns Vpn on, starts stalktrailer refreshes feed in case video didn't load, presses watch and physically re opens StalkTrailer when it crashes and does this process over and over I made 20$ in about 5 hours.
  2. Does anyone know a tweak or a way to automatically kill an app after a certain amount of time?
  3. Huh it send the money to my paypal within 30 seconds of redeeming it.
  4. I've been play around with dissident for a while but it's going through the loading process with foreground and the prevent termination and relaunch tweak work but it doesn't physically launch the app just restarts it which is a problem.
  5. Okay this is what I've gotten so far. Using tweaks that keep app from crashing or allow them to continue running like the user is still actively on the application work to a certain extent. They work fine and all but you will need to figure out if StalkTrailer crashes after a specific amount of loading screens or after a specific amount of time and see if you can integrate that into a script that will allow you to open the app after it crashes and press watch. I think that I can setup something like this but it will take time and if anyone knows of a tweak that automatically "re-opens" not "re-launch in background" but physically reopens the app upon crashing then please post it here as it will be a big help to speed up the process.
  6. Joka got the juice he got the sauce been cookin up the hacks he takes no loss.
  7. Let's see
  8. Thanks
  9. Can't download bypass link It's not publicly made @@ZahirSher
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines