Jump to content

SamiFTWSlam

Senior Member
  • Posts

    394
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SamiFTWSlam

  1. Damn! Nice Job Man! We The Best Hacks
  2. Yea, if you need any testing with the Anti-Ban hit me up with a message and I'll test it for you!
  3. Damn it, YO IMGAINE IF SOMEONE REALLY BOUGHT THAT THO! :o @DiDA "Has Choosen the Easy Way Out"
  4. Damn it How did I forget ???? Ahhh I know why, because it's the name of this post Wait than who is gonna enforce the rules? That means I can say anything and do anything! THIS IS SPARTA! RIP Damn! I'll give you $1 but you gotta give me 1% of the Admin Rights
  5. Sorry to be a party crasher but I think the Anti-Ban isn't working I played for like 3-4 Days and resulted in banned But over all the Hack was DOPE! Awesome Job Again
  6. Let me call Donald Trump's father, and I'll ask for a small loan of 1 Million Dollars Things you could buy with $1,000,000: - 2015 Bugatti Veyron - 12,000 Square Feet Villa (1115 Square Meters) - 1 bottle of Diamond Vodka - iOS Gods.com Domain - @@DiDA's Pet Tiger - Maybe @@DiDA's Golden iPhone Signed by Him (Obviously Formated) - Make it rain and become the King of Any Stript Club
  7. Confirmed Working Guys! iOS 9.1 iPhone 6s! These hacks are beast +1
  8. Nice Job! ????????????
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines