Jump to content

SamiFTWSlam

Senior Member
  • Posts

    394
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SamiFTWSlam

  1. Don't know lol Haven't checked Nice Still rocking that 3 Billion Cash and 9 Billion Bank PM if you need money
  2. No buddy the way I use to hack the bank risk is about 13.9% Even if you do get banned there is a 7 day banned risk guarantee, so Ill give you another account if you are banned. The "put it in the bank" thing is a rumor
  3. hehehe thanks a lot bro, I'll make sure to add you to my giveaway too Once I get home
  4. For pool sorry bro, once your banned I'm not responsible for it, I'm gonna host another giveaway soon tho, maybe you can win again
  5. Yes it can bro Since it uses Social Club it can be transferred to PC
  6. IDK Its old version tho
  7. I would do advance warfare bro but the ban risks are EXTREME, if you want more info just PM and ill tell you.
  8. Yea no problem bro Another 8 Ball Pool one is coming soon too put this one out until I arrange the 8 Ball Pool one
  9. Yea sorry updated it just now, you should now see what its for
  10. Hey Guys I'm back with another giveaway for you amazing iOS Gods members This time as you can tell by the title its gonna be huge giveaway for Grand Theft Auto 5 and CoD's accounts. Read Care Fully to join the FUN! Information: - I will be giving away 10, Yep that's right 10 accounts - Please note that there will be a Ban Risk since it does involve modding - There will be a 7 Day Mod Protection, If you do get banned we will provide you with another account - GTA 5 Online Accounts can be transferred over any console via Social Club - CoD Accounts will be only be for PS3/PS4 users Prize: These accounts will have the following: - Each account will have a modded GTA 5 Online, this includes modded Levels (1-1000), Money (2 Billion), Unlocked All, LSC Unlocked All, Tattoos All Unlocked, All Weapon Camo's, All Gear, Armor (+9999), Snacks (+9999), Fireworks (+9999), All Beer Hats + Limited Time Exclusive Items and some other things. - Each account will have a modded CoD of Choice (Black Ops, MW3, Black Ops 2, Ghosts) They will have Prestige (You Choose Based on Game), Level (You Choose Based on Game), Unlock All (DLC ITEMS TOO), All Camo's, All Call Signs, All Titles, All emblems, High K/D Ratio, High Win Ration, and some other things. Instructions: - Share the giveaway on social sites you use and leave a post down below - Don't SPAM the comments, If you do DQ - Remain Loyal to iOS Gods - Once Winners have been chosen, we will PM you and you will need to PM us back on the package you want and if you want on it on a current account or on a new one Note: - If we get 100+ Thanks on this Giveaway, I will host another ASAP! - If you have any questions about this Giveaway or Anything else just PM me or Staff - Winners will be chosen by random.org [rainbow] Other Giveaway [/rainbow] Check Out CoD AW giveaway check out XyZ's Giveaway[rainbow] XyZ's Giveaway [/rainbow] End Time: - it will end 12 PM EST - USA Date 7/20/15 -EURO Date 20/7/15 Winners: @King_jay021 - 45 @guntaas - 16 @sil3ntkilr - 10 @Rakka - 104 @Raggnar - 91 @Salman1700 - 93 @+IamJellal - 88 @ZXGODXZ - 34 @Genzy - 38 @Goggwell - 22 All Winners PM me with what you want your Accounts to have, Remember 1 GTA and ! COD of choice It might take sometime before you get your prize due to every winner having a custom one to choose.
  11. Hey guys, can I join?
  12. Hey guys sorry If I can't get the prizes out to everyone at once I have been really busy lately. Im just gonna make accounts with the coins on them and give you the info and you can do what ever you want Sorry about that again
  13. Rendering took about 2 hours since I was overclocking, normally upto 6 hours depending on your PC Specs Also the editing in C4D and Adobe After Effects takes FOREVER to fully complete
  14. I got bored so decided to make a random Intro for iOS Gods, Hope you guys enjoy, its nothing to big, Basic stuff Make sure to watch in 1080p HD http://youtu.be/N6fXh5UuZv8'>http://youtu.be/N6fXh5UuZv8"]http://youtu.be/N6fXh5UuZ
  15. 15 Minutes Left Guys, Hurry Up Before It's Over !
  16. Hey guys, just wanted to update you guys that Giveaway time has been extended to 9 PM EST, Thought I would extend to see how many new millionaire qualifiers we can get , Thanks to All of the Members who have joined in, Wish all of you Good Luck
  17. never thought this would get so many replies, LMFAO Glad you guys wanna buy, @@DiDA will provide PayPal info for those who wanna buy
  18. Hey guys, today I'm here with a limited time offer for iOS Gods Memebers only! Famous New York Times #1 Book Author and Millionaire Mentor DiDA has written a book about being successful in Life Please read the information below for further Information! This Book Includes: - How DiDA's secret trick can help you get rid of haters once in for all! - How Haters are created - How to be a +VIP member on iOS Gods - How to get bitches like DiDA Important Stuff: - DiDA or iOS Gods Publishing is not responsible for any damage done to your brain - This is a Once in a LifeTime offer - Please help promote this book Pricing: - One time payment of $10.000 - 90 Easy Payments of $1.000 - $9.000 for Pimp-Class Shipping - Limited Time 2 Hour Money Back Guarantee Please call us 1-800-ASK-DiDA or Email us at [email protected]
  19. You wanna learn how to win every giveaway everytime? Well here's a little trick that works 99.99% of the time NOT spam! Visit www.dida.com/random-shit/tricks-and-hoes/how-to-win-a-giveaway/let-me-win-this-account.php All credits to @DiDA for the secret that now is public !
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines