Jump to content

Cr4zyDragon

Senior Member
  • Posts

    428
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cr4zyDragon

  1. lemme test the updated version
  2. Congratulations on your 3rd yr Anniversary iOSGods!
  3. I haven't tried the beta 4 but if you want to use the beta 3, here's the direct link where I got it from: https://yalu.qwertyoruiop.com/mach_portal+yalu-b3.ipa
  4. you can do either way but i always jailbreak first then restore backup. The last one i used on my 7plus was b3 which was okay. I guess b4 was just released.
  5. mach portal for 7 and 7+
  6. they only said thanks to unlock the link. Most members don't read the version until they find out that the hack doesn't work for the current one.
  7. is there an auto-win feature? I only have the disable wind and zoom (only works on the basic scope)
  8. curious what the features are
  9. hack was already updated yesterday...
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines