Jump to content

OO2

Senior Member
  • Posts

    389
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OO2

  1. This is like Advance Christmas! Thank you for hosting this Good luck! EDIT: COD MW3 FTW!!!!!
  2. @@shmoo Your Da Real MVP!
  3. I've already posted one, but it's for jailbroken users only
  4. i only got 6 entries T~T
  5. Great job! @BJorn_LuLszic
  6. OO2

    Count to 4,000

    1552!
  7. Yea but in the iFunbox i can't see the RealRacing3.app
  8. @Dida Where's the info.plist? i can't find it
  9. I'll try editing it my self, if i can though
  10. i wanted to keep my save though... peace.
  11. Can someone custom my RR3 save? I just need lots of gold Thank you! I'm not sure if this is in the right section... my phone isn't jailbreak... that's why i can't use LocalIIAP Store
  12. *NOT WORKING* It loads zero Sh*t
  13. Anyone give me the link of the app?! I cant find it in the appstore
  14. Spam or be gone
  15. Sadly there's no jailbreak for 8.1.3, we just need to wait and you can't downgrade to 8.1.2 either Click the link for more info: http://www.evasi0njailbreak.com/category/jailbreak-8.1.3/
  16. That spam though It's not a hack...
  17. Not working tbh
  18. Guys can you give me a link where i can jailbreak my iphone? [8.1.3] I accidentally forgot my password and now i have to restart my phone and it automatically update to 8.1.3
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines