Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. I need to hack the game again since it been long time
  2. It should be fixed with new update. What IPA did you try. Device and iOS version?
  3. It still works. (3.2 version in APP is better)
  4. This topic was moved from Member Introductions to Help & Support.
  5. "Payload/Kodi.app" Hmmm When it says "Lumosity app" in the title and so
  6. In general. If there are ads page then don't click till you get to iosddl
  7. Don't click ads.
  8. You zip the Documents/Preferences folder with hacked files inside and share. (Test this by delete and install then replace the files in Documents or Preferences)
  9. That sounds like SAV.
  10. Creating IPA with flex is possible. Or plist transfer
  11. Or you use the STR Neptune which is 1.5 exp boost
  12. I don't think you can
  13. I didn't mean to it was iPad fault
  14. Sorry I got the new IPA, so I should check first then upload
  15. Also if the IPA is OPTC, I made mistake on cracking IPA
  16. It solved The issue now?
  17. Update cydia impactor
  18. Update cydia impactor?
  19. Update cydia impactor
  20. Apologizes, I need to fix the deb.
  21. xiaov is on vacation. And I'm doing most of work, JB, NJB & UNIVERSITY. Update for VIP NJB only. Locked until further notice.
  22. If you say it's not working, tell me what your device and iOS also what IPA you use
  23. I don't have x64 device to test the features. So xiaov has to do that part.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines