Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Use keychain method to reset. No way to unban the account Appcache too i think.. 10€ please
  2. Open the iGG app 20 times or so. No need for reboot
  3. I did last night. Kill 9 when I try to Clutch and it appeared in Cracked folder
  4. My Cydia said that I already installed it
  5. Not using theos on device
  6. Because its iOS 9
  7. Nothing, just downloaded and played bit Edit: Device doesn't have clang, clang++ and perl.
  8. Nope, same thing
  9. Let me check
  10. Does anyone have this problem? Because the error is mostly for iOS 9
  11. Let see leads to other site
  12. only if I'm smart enough
  13. Klepto, games, food and stuff
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines