Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Wanted to make a deb but your iDevice is too small? Stuck somewhere without WIFI? What you will need: - iDevice - Cyberduck - usbmuxd - Python *REQUIRED* - Computer/Laptop Instructions: 1. Download Python for computer. https://www.python.org/downloads/ 2. Download usbmuxd https://github.com/rcg4u/iphonessh 3. Extract the file and move to your Documents or anywhere you like. 4. Plug in your device through USB 5. In terminal cd to where you put the folder and Go into folder python-client Or drag python-client to terminal 5a. You only need to do this once. chmod +x tcprelay.py 6. Type this ./tcprelay.py -t 22:22222 7. Open cyberduck 8. Fill out like this 9. Click connect 10. Click yes or something to allow. 11. You can use it now and anywhere! Credits for tutorial: @Amuyea @DiDA @Battousai for link. Developer for programs.
  2. I haven't got banned. And Attack hack does get you banned if you used on events. And don't forget to turn on Anti-Cheat
  3. Whooo I think something wrong with switch binary when installing deb "KHUx / Name"
  4. Try it Still working and I will add 1 or 2 more features
  5. For those to entering, I may add more prizes if many are entering etc
  6. Prize: 3 personal accounts with tons of Gold *English Tsum Tsum app only* *I may add more prizes* Instructions: - Share this giveaway topic on Facebook/Twitter/Google+ etc. - Heart this post - Give thanks - Comment down below for an entry. - 4+ months old member -100+ posts Note: Only one entry per member will be counted and the winner will be contacted here on the forum via PM or mentioned on the topic. End date/time: May 15, 2016* *Date may change* Good luck to all participants! Screenshots: (Coming Soon)
  7. I remember watching the show before
  8. Its fine for me, remove old hacks
  9. Explain more and what repo do you have etc
  10. Klepto already married to meh so shoo
  11. https://iosgods.com/topic/26797-how-to-access-iosgodscom-with-leechers-tweaks-installed/ and https://iosgods.com/topic/22743-how-to-remove-non-removable-repos/?hl=%20ioscheats
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines