Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Added more information about becoming tester. It's in Hidden Content
  2. o Fit the Fat SAV is hacked with SAV it's at the bottom of this post However, if you guys don't want to start from the beginning. So I decided that I will offer this service for free with "ads link" since it supports me. What you need to do to use this free service? [Hidden Content] Q. How long does it takes? A. Depends on my "schedule" since I have University, Family, friends, and free time to do. It should take about 1-2 days, more or less. Approved by: DiDA Credit: Amuyea Fit the Fat (ALL VERSION) SAV Members: Feel free to donate or click this to support me! (Must log on Paypal in order for it to work)
  3. PM me with your cydia sources/tweaks
  4. It gives you update notification in app. You can just PM him to fix it
  5. Did you try the course free before applying the hack? There is conflict with the hack?
  6. Waste of time finding them :| Just post flex's file with these
  7. Did you check version? Did you turn on hack from settings?
  8. I will do - Okay, I got twitter account back. https://twitter.com/AmuyeaiOSGods
  9. Thanks Well, I can make twitter and my blog is still in progressing. Still working since 2.2
  10. You supposed to turn on from settings. Yes
  11. Working on 2.4 update
  12. Hack is fine??? Turn on in settings
  13. I don't think so, since we don't talk to each other about hacking this game etc. VIP donate to iG in order to keep up.Members have their choice to donate or not. To be honest, it's up to cheater to choose if releasing hack to VIP or free
  14. 1) what if it can't be hacked and they will lose most of their time 2) or a great cheater does all of them, leaving nothing for others 3) if member donated does it mean that they are VIP? There are more reasons but forgot There are so many request and few cheaters..
  15. @@DiDA@@DiDA@@DiDA@@DiDA@@DiDA@@DiDA@@DiDA@@DiDA@@DiDA@@DiDA He will be mad cuz we blew up his notifications :|
  16. Title's font size it little too big
  17. can't see picture
  18. Wasn't this posted before?
  19. Turn on the hack in settings
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines