Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. [member=Polat Alemdar] is winner
  2. Follow https://iosgods.com/topic/32809-how-to-easily-fix-old-deb-hacks-on-ios-93-and-higher/
  3. I don't need it, thanks tho. You can redraw
  4. IP Chat already gone anyway :|
  5. It's in hidden content?
  6. Use localiapstore, since IAPCrazy gives you ads in background etc
  7. There is search bar, I think there is a thread about it
  8. What device and iOS?
  9. Continue here. https://iosgods.com/topic/35807-cydia-repo-problems/ No need to make other one..? /Locked
  10. Mac laptop/computers can do this with Quicktime Player
  11. Refresh sources
  12. iAPCrazy and iModsgames cause ads
  13. Beautiful video I should start doing it
  14. I don't think so
  15. I just follow the tutorial section No pop up in the app?
  16. Then you didn't install it correctly
  17. Screenshot of the results then upload them to imgur.com
  18. Many are complaining that it's not working. /Locked for now
  19. Most are able to watch them fine.. Did you check the patch? (On)
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines