Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. 1) Computer part Download apple file condiut (Misspelled) on iPhone with Cydia iFunbox or iTools on PC/mac iG (iosgods) You click on the link in hidden content. Transfer the file with iFunbox or iTools 2) Phone part Download apple file condiut (Misspelled) on iPhone with Cydia Download Filza File Manager Download "Safari Downloader Manager" or alternative You click on the link in hidden content. Open in Filza file manager tap on the deb tap installer and when it reaches to "result: o" Respring or done.
  2. Already posted. Nothing changed.
  3. Okay, entering. I can't just post everything in images because it might break the thread, so there Most of it: https://iosgods.com/topic/8699-amuyeas-gfx/ http://midnightii.deviantart.com/gallery/ https://iosgods.com/topic/21542-gfx-yato-from-noragami/ https://iosgods.com/topic/21573-gfx-anime-girl-with-headphones/ https://iosgods.com/topic/27281-sotw-5-by-amuyea/ https://iosgods.com/topic/31951-toyko-ghoul-signature/
  4. What was it?
  5. Same tweak and with xcon
  6. I have repeated this many times. "The company linked them. Ask others who want a hack for the game" It's a hack. Nothing else
  7. I could play it often with friend now
  8. Ask others who want the hack I know about this "UPDATE" so please don't spam this thread with update
  9. I was in Clan and you didn't tell me the strategy :| But it's whatever.
  10. No, the company linked them
  11. What? I still use the account :|
  12. "Legit" - No referral link [Hidden Content]
  13. Oops, I forgot Need to find it
  14. Bypassed blackout, somehow can't watch it
  15. What new update?
  16. I have more features.. https://iosgods.com/topic/30934-ufctv-24-3/ Also Flex DIY https://iosgods.com/topic/30922-ufc-tv-flex-patch/
  17. Well, its easy with iFile
  18. Keychain method?
  19. They block VPN, I don't think there is a way around it
  20. @ToxiccWaste is winner! PM author /Locked until if he/she didn't recieve
  21. There are tutorial for it already
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines