Jump to content

Grimez

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,091
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grimez

  1. Does the custom damage or ally one hit kill work for anyone?
  2. @K_K link is missing for download
  3. @DADi thanks for the hack, but with the newest update my ally one hit kill doesn’t work most of the time and the custom damage also doesn’t affect anything. Am I doing something wrong or something?i tried reinstalling and all that
  4. Is the gold increase supposed to increase the full amount of what you’re buying? Like if I upgrade something for 1.7f gold, am I supposed to get 1.7f gold? It’s giving me barely any so I’m a little confused haha @DanYal
  5. New update doesn’t really work well now, ally one hit kill doesn’t work most of the time, custom dps shows NaN but still can’t kill things, no mana cost works, custom gold crashes game after a couple uses (with the number being under 100,000), 10x gold works
  6. Allies one hit kill isn’t working but mostly everything else is
  7. Starting to wonder if this hack is dead 😩
  8. this game had 2 updates in the same day 😩
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines