Jump to content

Grimez

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,091
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grimez

  1. @DanYal what is the exp option supposed to do? My exp in game and account level exp do not change in amounts more than usual with it enabled
  2. Oh nice game was updated to fix the login issue @K_K
  3. It’s not the mod, it’s the game itself. Bunch of reviews on the AppStore with people talking about it getting stuck on Initializing
  4. Damn you the best thank you
  5. @Laxus any chance of this being updated?
  6. Apparently I’m banned in this game lol. Is there a way to reset from scratch that you know about @DanYal
  7. @DanYal exp hack doesn’t seem to be working for me. Am I doing something wrong?
  8. Yeah just Don’t overdue it. I got this game awhile back and used localiapstore a lot (gems for skins and such and gear chests, etc. ) I got banned a few days later, but like I was wayyyyy overdoing it
  9. 1.3.6 is out now @Laxus 😎
  10. @Laxus I wonder if it’s possible to hack it so that whenever you start you have max upgrades of everything 😮 (also with god mode you still take damage from spikes and turret things on the ground). Also, wonder if it would be possible to hack it so that you can upgrade your gold making things (town I think it’s called) for free? nice hack dude thank you!!!
  11. @absolut1on so what about kill cams? Does it disable them somehow for people you kill? I noticed in the first game I used this where I got the final kill of the match, that the same didn’t even show the final kill cam.
  12. pressing pause while cheat menu is activated causes the game to crash
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines