Jump to content

TidePride

Senior Member
  • Posts

    193
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TidePride

  1. Thank you so much!
  2. I don't know if you were to message @DiDA could he change your name? If not I was thinking maybe that's a feature he could add for a price that way he could make some money. On another forum I'm on they allow name change or have your name a different color for a certain price.
  3. Never mind I guess after a while it decided to go through. Officially a part of the VIP team.
  4. Yeah I have, it seems he's busy. I messaged him early this morning and he hasn't gotten back to me. I didn't know if anyone else was having issues purchasing VIP as well. I've tried two different cards already.
  5. Appreciate that. I even tried like buying a gift card for myself and it wouldn't even work. @DiDA WHERE YOU AT MAN!! !
  6. There is no option for PayPal, that's what I was wanting to try and check out with but don't see it anywhere. Am I just blind or is it not there?
  7. Is there something wrong with the vip payment system? I've been trying to purchase VIP since early this morning tried one of my cards and it said that card was not accepted even though it was a visa master card so now trying my actual visa debit card and it's saying declined although there is plenty money on there.
  8. In the video on YouTube it shows him only having 25 coins but purchasing the 14 day booster?
  9. I can't purchase any coins or anything. Can someone help? The settings are toggled on as well.
  10. I don't know if it's for me or other people have the same issue with auto touch not being licensed anymore when using the crack tool from any of the repo's. I download auto touch and then download the cracker and select auto touch in the cracker and it says something bout it not being installed then go back to the auto touch app and nothing go to the license page and nothing happens I even enter some random license key in the option menu and still nothing. Has it been patched? Any help?
  11. Ahh thanks. I just am now founding out they made a hack for Clash Royale..and am now just finding out..they are patched.
  12. I think he means to have another line on your iPhone. Maybe I'm wrong though
  13. Does anyone here use the xmodgames mod? If so do they actually work? I'm referring to Clash Royale mod in particular? I'm not jailbroken but thinking about it but wanted to see if the mods actually work or they aren't all that?
  14. i don't understand your english. But I think it's fairly reasonable. If they raise the prices anymore then I'll think it's expensive though lmao.
  15. I can't lie that is a pretty good one
  16. I've read elsewhere as well that they are banning people for just being "too good" Here's the link: http://bgr.com/2016/08/22/pokemon-go-cheats-blocked-without-cheating/
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines