Jump to content

mizteribear

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mizteribear

  1. wow thanks now I don't have to try and find decrypted apps that have to be paid for.
  2. @RookMy IgameGod games that I added myself via sideloadly are crashing on opening. Is this happening to everyone or am I doing something wrong.  I have the latest version of IGG from the side along with the Decrypted games from the IPA app store.

     

    1. Laxus

      Laxus

      1/ Make sure your app is decrypted and working fine without iGG injection

      2/ Check if igg injection work on other game just not on the game you trying to use

    2. mizteribear

      mizteribear

      Thanks @Laxus I installed via the trollstore and now they work

       

  3. Is there a way to use this with IGameGod for non-jailbroken devices?
  4. @LukeDXD I can get the gems to change but not the coin as it is constantly changing. Is there a trick to this one?
  5. @Rook Trump's Empire: Idle Game and Smash Party - Hero Action Game
  6. @Rook I have downloaded a game IPA from the Decrypted IOS IPA App store. Gotten the latest version of IGG Opened sideloadly added the decrypted IPA and then IGG went to advanced checked off inject then sideloaded to my Ipad. Everything seemed great but when I try to open the game it does a load screen then closes out. Am I doing something wrong?
  7. @AlyssaX64 game requires update please.
  8. @Zahir is this available for non-jailbroken?
  9. Hey there I tagged you in Gold and Goblins it needs an update.  Thanks

  10. I am getting same error ipad pro ios 15.1 installed using sideloadly
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines