-
Posts
450 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by mizteribear
-
I know people are busy but Im hoping someone call tell me if Sunrise Village is hackable. I've tried to inject GG into it but I failed
-
If you inject IGG into a decrypted game and when you then install said game using sideloadly and go to do a search and it crashes does that mean it's server sided
-
Searched to see if a game I was hoping was hacked and had to laugh it's been requested 3x's already. Hopefully it isn't server sided.
-
All I can say is hmmm I am able to install hacks with sideloadly but when I go to open them they crash. I tried altstore and they won't install. Did apple do something with IOS 16 that stops this
-
@Rook Assassin's creed rebellion keeps crashing on me. Non-Jailbroke installed with trollstore downloaded from iosgods app store (web) ipad pro 5th gen ios 15.1
-
@Laxus I've sent in a request for an update to Fishdom to version 6.8.3 I'm unable to play as it it saying I have to update. Thanks.
-
I can't figure out why IGG icon isn't showing up when I inject it into a decrypted game. I'm confused LOL
-
-
@Rook West Game
-
-
@Rookhow do I know if I am a high ranked user for IOSGods?