Jump to content

mizteribear

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mizteribear

  1. hope this works if it does great thank you
  2. Wants me to sign up for free trial then wants to charge me this isn't working at all.
  3. @Rook is there any way to get this updated to 2.5.7 please I've ask @Zahir but they aren't responding.
  4. Well since I can’t play assassins creed rebellion let’s try something new
  5. @RookApp doesn't seem to download from the IOSgods app. It keeps failing I've tried 4 different internet servers so I don't think it's the internet
  6. @ZahirHope you are well. hoping for an update to 2.5.6 please and thank you
  7. @Zahir update to 2.5.6 please and thank you.
  8. @Laxus please update to 4.5.0 thanks
  9. Is there a list of games that this works on? Seem like everyone I try doesn't work.
  10. Does this stop it from continually crashing on Ipad mini 4 with IOS 13.3
  11. I was wondering the same thing unless he's thinking of the non-jailbroke one
  12. Can this be updated to the latest version. 5.51.0 please and thank you.
  13. Hey Laxus my gardenscapes and homescapes are telling to upgrade.  I get them via the iOSGods app+.  Any updates happening for these?

    1. Laxus

      Laxus

      Yea I know

    2. Rook

      Rook

      He's working on them! Keep your eye on the app pages so you know when it gets updated.

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines