Jump to content

SigillumDeiAemeth

Senior Member
  • Posts

    258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SigillumDeiAemeth

  1. Guys! I have this problem. Whenever i play asphalt 8, i can never press on cars or items which uses tokens cuz it has a circle loading sign and it NEVER loads!!! What's wrong?
  2. Guys! I have this problem. Whenever i play asphalt 8, i can never press on cars or items which uses tokens cuz it has a circle loading sign and it NEVER loads!!! What's wrong?
  3. It say's launch rocket vpn in safe mode. So what is the equivalent of that in hola vpn???
  4. Dude! This doesn't work!!! When i install the app, it doesn't even show up!!! Maybe it's outdated. I'm using iOS 8.3. But i even tried installing the 2.2 pro version of it, still it doesnt show up!!! ????
  5. Has anyone tried this? I cant't see ANY god damned link in the hidden content! Wtf?!
  6. I downloaded filza from bigapple repo, but i dont see the app downloaded anywhere! But when i go to cydia on my installed stuff, it shows that it's installed! What am i doing wrong here?
  7. Wait what? Is it if a game detects you have jailbreak and bans you? So if i use this i wont get banned?
  8. Im gonna try Wait, this is for the computer and not for the phone?
  9. Can ANYONE tell me what is the full name of this iFile? Because there are so many iFiles!!! Wtf?!
  10. Is it a good game? Havent even tried it.
  11. I hope this thing works man.
  12. Wait, what game version is this hack for? Because you know asphalt 8 ONLY allows you to play latest version of game, which is i think 2.1 now. And i have only seen a hack for version 1.4.
  13. OMG! Thanks slidersedge! You made things so easy for me! I thought the hidden download crap was on this topic!!! SMFH ????????????????????????????????????????????????
  14. I don't have irecord because apparently it hasnt come out for iOS8, so i can't record my screen. I remember trying all the different download links on appcake and they all failed to download. Wait, what do you guys use to record your screen? Wait, what do you guys use to record your screen?
  15. Uffff, this is pointless. I guess i'm the only one who cant see it I am using an iphone 6 plus, should i use a computer instead? I mean i tried both the mobile and desktop version, but it didnt work. But i did see a black box covering my screen for a while when you said "Now you should be able to see the hidden content" when i was in desktop version. It wouldnt go away so i switch killed the app and re-opened back in ghe mobile version and it was gone.
  16. Bro, if you check i said "I thanked you AND pressed the heart" ????
  17. DUDE! i thanked you AND pressed the heart thing on your post but i still don't see crap!!!!! No hidden content!!!! Please help!!!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines