Jump to content

Kesha33

Senior Member
  • Posts

    105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kesha33

  1. K LISTEN GUYS I JUST SOLVED AFTER I POSTED IT I DOWNLOADED BARRELL AND MY APPS SHOWED!!
  2. My Home Screen Is Half And I can't see my social apps and games.. Help Me......
  3. NOPE JAILBREAKED AND NOW MY SCREEN IS IN HALF AND I CAN'T LOOK AT ANY OF MY APPS
  4. 75% tripping on pangu app... 75% tripping on pangu app...
  5. Not working... I used the correct one i tried reseting my phone never worked
  6. Trying to Downgrade to 9.0.2 Since i Had 9.1 Beta It Didn't Work Please Help Me and my sister doesn't want to update she's a knob ps.. Thanks..
  7. @DIDA Hello, I Am And It Failed Get back asap.. @DIDA Hello, I Am And It Failed Get back asap..
  8. I need help to jailbreak 9.1 Beta tried and it failed
  9. Oh My God... I Need 9.0.2 Help
  10. @AEGi5 ty @biohazard ty
  11. @@Noahxx @DanYal @@Raggnar Test @DiDA Thanks
  12. Hi Lol I joined about 2 weeks ago and forgot to introduce myself..
  13. @ITz_kser @DIDA don't worry i did again and it worked but the diamonds are still low!!
  14. I HAVE IBACKUPBOT AND CHANGED THE VALUE OF THE COINS/MONEY AND IT WONT APPEAR IN MY GAME ...
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines