Jump to content

Ghostrecon2759

Senior Member
  • Posts

    124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ghostrecon2759

  1. Hmmmm ok
  2. Just made my first hack tut today!!!,????

    1. not_dadi

      not_dadi

      then you become a master hacker and leak nudes from iCloud :kappa:

    2. Rook
  3. Download this game (Costs around £1 but u can get for free via AppCake,25PP,VShare and Linktunes.) It is 2 gigabytes so u must have lots of space and high RAM and ROM to run as it is a heavily detailed game. Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator by IPACS https://appsto.re/gb/SnxA4.i NOW THE HACKING TING U need to have LocalIAPstore download FROM Cydia and ENABLED in the Prefences settings(Settings app) U enter the game and go to Aircraft. U keep sliding left/right u till u see unlock all aircrafts. U click buy and when it asks u for ur Apple ID and password CLICK CANCEL,,,,,,,, DO NOT TYPE IN UR PASSWORD JUST CLICK CANCEL. Then u should have all the planes unlocked ????????????????
  4. Can u do an iFile tutorial coz my laptop really sh!*y. Thanks!
  5. Don't have Twitter PENGUINS
  6. True I already reported this, can someone lock this topic????
  7. FINALLY! A hack that works
  8. Oh ok. But what should I say to him? Should I tell him that u misspelled the binary name for the unkilled hack/unkilled?
  9. Yeah DiDA other hacks work. And I don't know who the author is KingRalph
  10. Which binary bcz for the unkilled one it doesn't work. Thinning the binary doesn't work.
  11. I'm not sure bcz i haven't Thined the binary yet. But for this .deb file: http://iosgods.com/topic/15965-unkilled-v010-cheats-3/the binary becomes 32mb.
  12. No guys but I'm sorry to hear from u codan that it crashes for you but for me game is perfectly running fine except that the hack doesn't work.
  13. Yeah it end off downloading but the hack won't work and thinning the binary doesn't work as well.
  14. Hi I need help on this. When I am trying to download this .deb file: http://iosgods.com/topic/16142-compass-point-west-v140-cheats-3/ On iFile it would say to me couldn't find fat header stop emediently. Then I would end having having to thin the binary and even when I do that it still doesn't work. Plzzzz help!!!!!!
  15. Not working for me. I Thined the binary for this game and show me a "thank you" sign when entering the game but the hacks don't work. Help?
  16. Chicken is love,chicken is life

  17. UNKILLED by MADFINGER Games, a.s.https://appsto.re/gb/3OtY5. I needed help when changing renaming or something like that. I didn't really understand what you said
  18. yeah sox I'm stuck on the last one. I do my best on what u told us to do but app keeps on crashing. HELLLPPPP!!!!!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines