Jump to content

Ghostrecon2759

Senior Member
  • Posts

    124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ghostrecon2759

  1. um. English please
  2. https://iosgods.com/topic/33691-gangstar-vegas-v260-4/. Here you go!
  3. NO! XDD. I'm no hacker! I'm just a member making sure people are making topics in the correct place and helping some members out!
  4. Listen, for once. You can't be making a request on the introductions page. Two. There is a forum specified for requests so go there. 3. You shouldn't be making requests in the live chat feed. It's against the rules.
  5. Just backup restore. Or update to iOS 9.3.3. You do know it's jailbreakable?? Haha!
  6. Update the title to version 1.5.0 people are making requests for the latest version.
  7. Just came back after 10 without a jailbreak! Lovely to see the community again!

    1. 0xygen
    2. KaidoDaBeast

      KaidoDaBeast

      its nice being broken right?

       

    3. Ghostrecon2759

      Ghostrecon2759

      Hmmhmm. You could say that again!

  8. Heheeee! Nice hack as always shmoo!!
  9. Lol I've been here for over a month now...
  10. I'm trying to get Morderator rank by just helping out other peeps and reporting topics not following rules ????????
  11. 2061
  12. Haha well done
  13. Cool gonna check it out
  14. Hi guys today I'm showing u how to hack RoverCraft. U need Filza and a jailbreak. I'm new to this so any of the Novice hackers out there and Cheaters including SHMOO MY FAVE HACKER plz don't judge coz this is my 2nd HACKING tut. First enter Filza. Go to /var/mobile/containers/data/applications/RoverCraft/Library/Preferences Touch and hold the plist file com.mobirate.rovercraft.plist until there is a tick on the top right corner of the file. I'm on iPad in landscape so on the left side of the screen you should see action. And under there is Action Send email Open in OPEN WITH U want to click open with and press open with Text editor. Here comes the hard part. U want to go in the game and check how many coins u have. In my case I had 87. When u have entered the plist file in text editor u have to click somewhere on the page till u see on the top a search bar saying Find Text. In that u want to type in the amount of money u have until u found it. U should be looking at the highlighted number like this [Hidden Content] As u can see there is the 87 coins that I have. Now u can delete that 87 and replace it with... 999999999999 [Hidden Content] Restart the game and see the results. And don't forget to leave a thanks and a +rep as u could see, I'm not a cheater. Just a simple member with good knowledge. Credits: The one who made this post(Me @@Ghostrecon2759 )
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines