Jump to content

Ghostrecon2759

Senior Member
  • Posts

    124
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ghostrecon2759

  1. Hello DiDA thanks for answering. I did that on iFile but it didn't work. I now tried Filza and it's worked!!!! (I just downloaded Filza sorry) so yeah. I'm sorry guys. Noob mistake. But thanks guys for answering. Currently downloading Blitz brigade to see if it worked... It has WORKED!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!
  2. Hello there I am a new member here. I need help on this topic. http://iosgods.com/topic/5595-tutorial-how-to-get-unbanned-from-gameloft-games-on-your-idevice/page-1 I did everything correctly but I can seem to find a way to pull down the search bar. Plzzzzzz help. I'm on iFile running iOS 8.4. This iFile is from the repo hackyouriphone. Thanks.
  3. I need help with this. I can't pull up the search bar. Can someone help me please I'm on ifile running iOS 8.4. Pangu untethered jailbreak.thank you!!!!!!!
  4. yeah how DO you pull up the search bar????
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines