Jump to content

drthang02740

Senior Member
  • Posts

    305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drthang02740

  1. When I turn on KernByPass, I cannot log in into AOV game. Therefore I need to turn off KernByPass to log in AOV. Then when in lobby, I turn on KernByPass and play. Is it safe? Is there anyway to fix it? I am use ip 8+ ios 11.2.1 uncover jb Thank you @Laxus
  2. It is just visual, not able to collect lock cards
  3. It's actually 15% off for anyone doesn't know.
  4. I mean the mod menu does not show up in my case. I tried with other device to confirm.
  5. Pls update for jb device when you have time, it's 2.5v now thanks @DADi
  6. Can you update features: Peace Treaty has no cooldown and can be bought any time @DanYal Thank you
  7. Pls add Instant University Research and Place Multiple of Same Building when you have time, thank @DanYal
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines