Jump to content

GalPal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GalPal

  1. I have those things, but when I try to use the ipsw it says my iphone is not compatible and when I try to open the jailbreak tool, it does not work with my windows, says its not a valid application.
  2. Hi, So, I found a small window of opportunity to jailbreak at the moment. There are so many ways to go about this and I don't know what to use and how to do it. Right now, I have ios 8.4.1, I know I need to update but how? Anyone can help walk me through it?
  3. IOS 9 just came out last night. How long does it take to get previous jailbreak? I have 8.4.1, waiting to jailbreak. How much time would I have between waiting for realease and deadline before its no longer an option?
  4. @​Admin: Please delete, I no longer need this thread.
  5. I don't know how, I only recently discovered these things can be hacked in the first place. I want to continue mine but with fixed currencies.
  6. High School Story by pixelberry studio.
  7. Hi, I have a save file that I want tweaked or fixed for max currencies. I was wondering if someone could help me with that? It's my original game save that has not been cheated with, yet. Please and thank you.
  8. Thanks, I appreciate the advice. I'll be sure to look up how if I ever need it. ????
  9. No, in the game when trying to connect with friends.
  10. Then how do you guys deal with it? Had any problems before?
  11. Yes, I get that I'm cheating. What I'm asking is should I log out of game center or just ignore the message? I only use center to restore saved game if i need to.
  12. Some of the games say that they suspect I may be cheating and limit social features. Are they going to ban me next? I just wanna know cause I logged back into game center.
  13. The game does not register the fixed cash amount. Like if I buy something way below that for $1K or more, it will tell me I don't have enough cash. The stars work though.
  14. Can anyone fix these links? I can't download either.
  15. So, nothing can be done? There are no alternatives out there?
  16. Hi, So I want cydia for my iphone. However I have ios 8.4.1 and can no longer jailbreak as apple just signed it. Does anyone know any other options? Help appreciated.
  17. Thanks, it worked. But I forgot to log out game center. I just did after I installed hack, am I okay to play?
  18. I would like hulu or crunchyroll please. Thanks for the contest.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines