Jump to content

GalPal

Senior Member
  • Posts

    519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GalPal

  1. Happy Birthday to me! ;)

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. GalPal

      GalPal

      Thanks Everyone!

    3. Klepto

      Klepto

      Happy birthday. ^_^

    4. sn0wqt
    5. Rook

      Rook

      Happy birthday!

    6. GalPal

      GalPal

      Thanks for the wishes everyone. I had a good day. :)

  2. http://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p652/Kate0627/specs_zps1cvfkdp1.png How do I do that?
  3. Hi, I'm having trouble with my bluestacks lately. It's been getting real lag and slow when playing apps. I've tried increasing my memory on the program file, buts its not doing much. Am I doing something wrong? What is the best optimal settings to go by?
  4. I figured out its just the app store that is not working no matter how many times I restart or clear cache.
  5. Should I restart emulator (Bluestacks)?
  6. Hi, I'm using bluestacks for android gaming. Been running into a problem. Emulator says I have no internet connection when I clearly do, how to fix this?
  7. I'm trying to use a apk that allows me to purchase things free through the app store, when I try however, it says that in app purchases are disabled and I need to enable them again. Problem is I don't know where to go in order to do that. Help!
  8. Anyone seen any good movies lately?

    1. Show previous comments  5 more
    2. GalPal

      GalPal

      @DiDA I liked it too. I know some people weren't happy about how it didn't follow the comic book, but overall though it was good.

    3. Incognite

      Incognite

      Central Intelligence

    4. GalPal

      GalPal

      @Fakhri I just saw that today, hilarious.

      The rock in a unicorn t-shirt; priceless. :)

    5. Incognite

      Incognite

      Hahaha, I like the part where calvin is in the car with the CIA or whatever. And he is explaining how he has no sh*t inside his body xD

    6. GalPal

      GalPal

      Right, that was funny. I honestly would probably say the same thing. ;)

  9. I was wondering why some of my apps from vshare stopped working, thanks!
  10. I'm an Aunt! :)

    1. Rook
    2. Kizzy

      Kizzy

      congrats

    3. GalPal

      GalPal

      THANKS! It happened today, so happy. :)

  11. @Amuyea Download page says file is not publicly available.
  12. @Amuyea It works, thanks so much!
  13. I hate anything over 80 Degrees outside. Makes me feel bleh!

    1. Rook

      Rook

      I take my fan everywhere I go

    2. GalPal

      GalPal

      Nice, a electronic one?

    3. Rook

      Rook

      No, I have to keep twisting this handle for it to work haha

       

      That makes me sweat more but luckily I have the fan in front of me.

    4. GalPal

      GalPal

      Ha, ha. That is so true. :)

  14. Requesting Avengers Academy Non Jailbreak for my birthday!

    1. Svensken

      Svensken

      Wrong place to ask.

  15. Waiting on Avengers Academy Non Jailbreak

  16. Waiting on Avengers Academy Non Jailbreak

  17. Hi, I want to know what do people use to edit plist files and game saves for games. I'm looking for ways that are non jailbreak that involves a windows computer and a usb cable. So far, I have ibackupbot and that has a built in editor. However, I do not know what I'm looking for when trying to change values. I have found a program called "plistinator" https://plistinator.com/ Has anyone ever used this? Is it helpful? Please help.
  18. Which channel?
  19. Where can I find updates on the latest jailbreak? I know someone said twitter, but I want to subscribe to an email list or something so I don't have to google for results every few days. TIA!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines