Lukus77
Senior Member-
Posts
147 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Lukus77
-
Help/Support Stuck on Yalu no GO button?! Help pleaseee
Lukus77 replied to Lukus77's topic in Help & Support
Yes I have Yalu beta 7 which is the one I have been using for a while now unless there has been another recent release but I cannot see one anywhere? Its never been a problem before but I installed the stashing tweak as my device drive was full and since that I now do not get the GO button. I ned to post a comment on that topic for other IOS 10 users not to install that tweak! I know that you can boot the device to get into cydia tweaks and delete it but every method involves pressing the GO button to access this which I do not have. Really have no idea why it wont appear ive tried re signing it a few times and re booting but nothing seems to get the GO button to appear again. -
Hi, I have installed a tweak that must have now clashed with Cydia and it rebooted my device.... now every time I try to install Yalu when I use impactor it goes on fine but when I open Yalu it has a white screen with no GO button? Please can someone help? Apparently there is a way to access Cydia and uninstall the tweak but every method says press the go button first and I do not have that ability? Any help would be appreciated as I really don't want to loose my jailbreak
-
Cydia installing packages error iOS 9.2-9.3.3
Lukus77 replied to Shaho99's topic in iOSGods Archives's General Cydia
What about if you are on IOS 10 with this issue..... Any ideas? -
Hey everyone, I had posted this somewhere else but I cannot find it. I need some help with Cydia...... When I open up ICleaner Pro the orange line says 100% full on my device which I believe relates to tweaks and Cydia software? How can I reduce this as I have hardly any tweaks and sources installed? I cannot even update to the latest version of a tweak on Cydia now as it says no more room? Thanks.
-
Must Know Stuff on LDOE!
Lukus77 replied to GodZ69420's topic in Last Day on Earth: Survival Club's LDOE Discussions
Okay great thanks. But how do you know which materials are not in the game yet? thanks -
Must Know Stuff on LDOE!
Lukus77 replied to GodZ69420's topic in Last Day on Earth: Survival Club's LDOE Discussions
Hey everyone, please can you send me a link to the information on which items cannot be crafted? I cannot seem to find it anywhere with the latest update? I have just crashed my game so wondered what can and can't be made? Cheers -
Hey everyone, I am am looking for some help. My iPad will not let me update anymore sources and when I open Icleaner Pro the top orange line is at 100% I have been reading up about this but I cannot find a safe way to reduce this? I don't even have many tweaks installed so I have no idea what's causing this? Please can anyone help? cheers.
-
Hack [x64] Dawn of Titans v1.16.6 Cheats! [Unlimited Gems + More]
Lukus77 replied to 0xygen 's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Great work thank you ? -
Mod Menu Hack [ARM64] Deadheads By Cmune v1.3.3 +2 Cheats
Lukus77 replied to cz1993's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Amazing great work. -
Hack Tom Clancy's ShadowBreak v1.0.10 +3 [Unlimited Ammo + More]
Lukus77 replied to 0xygen 's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Awesome thanks so much ?? -
Thanks
-
DIY Hack Battle Island Commander from 505 Games - Purchase Hack (JB requiered)
Lukus77 replied to Spooky1337's topic in DIY Cheats
Thank you ? -
No Jailbreak Required Battle Islands v2.4 +4 Jailed Cheats!
Lukus77 replied to 0xygen 's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Hey all, does this game now have an update that forces you out? Cheers -
Hack Critical Ops v0.9.6+ (All Versions) iOS Wall Hack!
Lukus77 replied to caoyin's topic in Free Jailbreak Cheats
Thanks -
No Jailbreak Required Battle Islands v2.4 +4 Jailed Cheats!
Lukus77 replied to 0xygen 's topic in ViP Non-Jailbroken Hacks & Cheats
Great thank you! -
Thanks
-
The Fastest way to earn XP / Rank up in Bullet Force
Lukus77 replied to Cycas's topic in Other Cheats
Thanks -
Congrats
-
Does this support the nimbus controller though? Also if the app doesn't have controller support does this map the controls like blutrol used to have the ability to do? cheers
-
Hey everyone, does anyone know of a way that I can get my nimbus controller to work with any game? There used to be that JB tweak called blutrol but that's for IOS7 which is well outdated now? cheers
-
[iOSGods Exclusive] Bullet Force v1.04 [AimBot & WallHack Online!]
Lukus77 replied to caoyin's topic in ViP Jailbreak Cheats
Thank you! -
I have tried this already thanks but this does not allow you to receive a WhatsApp message and make it appear as "message" or anything like that. All you can do is hide message preview. Cheers anyway people
-
Hey everyone, Is there a tweak on Cydia or anywhere that will allow whatsapp messages received on my iPhone to pop up on the lock screen as new message instead of the actual senders name? I know you can get rid of the preview of the message but is there a way round it displaying the senders name in the notification banner ? Cheers