Jump to content

DXcool223

Senior Member
  • Posts

    518
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DXcool223

  1. Yes it’s in the first part of the tutorial
  2. will check when I have some time but I believe everything is working, make sure you follow the guide, try the downgrade method first & in that don't work try the modified ipa
  3. okay well I have really not got any more complaints and I have tested it on 2 devices and its working so I have no clue but what I can tell you the last version that worked for my tweak was version 1.8.83 version 1.8.85 did not work for the patch, like I said I am still trying to get this running better give me a little time I should have a update hopefully. no IPA needed
  4. You can try to open it with Cydia, zebra or whatever package installer but I highly doubt that’s the problem have u used the deb before I released this modded ipa I highly recommend you downgrade the app with AppStore ++ Try to see if it works if not it because my device is older and I believe they have changed amr64 to amr64e for the A12X Bionic chip so that’s probably your problem, again this is just a guess because I’ve never had to mess with this because I have never owned anything that new, so if you want this to work I suggest you get an older iPhone or iPad tell I can figure out how to be able to export the deb for newer devices
  5. this is appsync error You need appsync, if you already have it installed make sure it is from this repo only!!!! https://cydia.akemi.ai/ if you do not have appsync simply install it I have also updated instructions For everyone to make it easier, if you can not get it working simply install the old version and download app store++ and downgrade the app
  6. okay try that, it should work if not then check and make sure you have appsync installed, if you do then try to install any other ipa besides mine and see if it works, I have tested this on a iPhone 6 and iPad 5th gen and both worked proper
  7. I will look into this and try to get it fixed tonight thanks for the feedback!
  8. I believed I have fixed the issue hopefully
  9. okay thanks for letting me know ill fix that really quick, yes its updated
  10. Ok I do have the latest version Hacked.... but you will need Appsync For the IPA.... its way more than a spoof and took some time, you will still need a jailbreak and my deb!, I am still working on this! project and I have not given up on it, I am still trying to find a better way to hack this but this will definitely get you guys by!! might release it tomorrow!
  11. Not Yet I Lost My original Code so I have to start fresh, Plus I Have A job and I am going to school so ya its going to take we awhile Lol so just downgrade it not Hard! I am working on it on my free time which in not a lot but i am working on it!
  12. I will take a look at it, it might take me a little bit so downgrade the app for now
  13. JUST RELEASED THE NEW UPDATE ENJOY!! this works on version 1.8.35
  14. UPDATE just cracked the new update and will be released soon keep your eyes out
  15. Please reupload iap cracker 

    1. TAMP0N

      TAMP0N

      Why did they take it down 

    2. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      His IAP cracker is still up 

    3. Joka

      Joka

      I'll update it

  16. @Joka download down bro need to reload I need this, had to restore my phone last night
  17. This is really old and I don’t know if it works any more so when I get a chance I will test it out thank you for your comment
  18. Modded/Hacked App: iWebTV: Cast Web Videos to TV Bundle ID: com.swishly.webtv iTunes Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iwebtv-cast-web-videos-to-tv/id999462129?mt=8 Mod Requirements: - Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS. - Cydia Substrate (from Cydia). - PreferenceLoader (from Cydia). New version: 2.0.68 Pro Version Update, I have decided to update this thread to the pro version from now on I will try to provided every update!!! Enjoy the latest version 2.0.68 as of 11/1/2024 You will need ether Appsync or Trollstore [Hidden Content] Hack Features: - IWebTV PRO Purchased
  19. I f***ing knew it going to try it I am not Hating but I thought it would be for the forums still cool tho
  20. Here is the repo to flex 3 beta repo:https://getdelta.co/
  21. Bump added a method to get the south park tables back enjoy, if you need any help just ask
  22. For this to work you will need the following 1.Flex 3 2.IAP Cracker [Hidden Content]
  23. I got it to work, I posted it here just wait tell it gets approved
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines