-
Posts
518 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by DXcool223
-
Things required Jailbreak Flex 3 [Hidden Content] and finally
- 111 replies
-
- 259
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
For this to work you will need the following 1.Flex 3 2.IAP Cracker [Hidden Content]
- 59 replies
-
- 179
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DIY Hack Willy Wonka Slots - Zynga Hack (No Jailbreak)
DXcool223 replied to DXcool223's topic in DIY Cheats
This is a stupid question of course it works, try it,works on most zynga games -
I was trying to do this with hex editor, so I take it that's the wrong way of doing it?, wanted to make it without a jailbreak but It does not matter, will try to code injection it if that's the best Way For non Jailbroken do i just load the cracked binary and make changes to the original binary with hex editor, Thanks for the help!
-
ok so i used Uncryp11 to crack the binary and it worked but it crashed my game when I replaced the binary , the part I do not get is after I put my patches in the binary with ida , Do i need to sign it ? if so how, then does the cracked binary go inside a IPA (binary is bigger in IPA) or just put it back in /private/var/containers/Bundle, I am on 11.3.1 I looked up many tutorial but they are for older version of IOS 11, any help would be appreciated
-
Thank you guys very helpful, I going to look into this ?
-
Ok guy’s I need help with IDA PRO I looked at the tutorial selection and they did help a lot, I fill very comfortable in ida I spent hours in it but no luck, I am having problems understanding the code and What to look for in the code, I know how to load everything up and to search for a function and snoop around, any one got any suggestions ?
-
Hello Guys Thanks For taking a look This method you will need the following 1. IPhone 2. PC or MAC [Hidden Content]
- 87 replies
-
- 145
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
DIY Hack The wolf among us ALL DLC (IOS 11 - 11.3.1 Electra) Updated
DXcool223 replied to DXcool223's topic in DIY Cheats
Yes it works for 11.3.1, -
DIY Hack The wolf among us ALL DLC (IOS 11 - 11.3.1 Electra) Updated
DXcool223 replied to DXcool223's topic in DIY Cheats
BUMP!! updated , everything is compatible with 11.3.1 Tested by me -
I need help finding a IAP tweak for 11.3.1 has any one tried IAP tweak for 11.3.1 If so What works ?
-
Thank you i going to give it a try
-
DIY Hack The wolf among us ALL DLC (IOS 11 - 11.3.1 Electra) Updated
DXcool223 replied to DXcool223's topic in DIY Cheats
I am working on that , it will take some time tho because I am a noob when it comes to IDA PRO -
I am thinking about buying an iPhone 7 online that's broken so i can repair it so it will be a little cheaper on me But its AS-IS and the screen is cracked and I checked the IMEI and it say's Find My iPhone is off Does this mean icloud is off (Probably not, is what i am thinking) if not is there any way i can check and see if it has icloud with the imei
-
wow it not working for me, give me a min to try to fix this sorry guys i got this thought a proxy from the app store , i just thought it would work... lets see if i can fix it lol
-
I looked everywhere and could not find this Game updated So i Uploaded a Link [Hidden Content] I did not know were to post this so i posted it under Other stuff
- 15 replies
-
- 16
-
-
-
-
-
-
Will this new jailbreak somehow run flex3/locailiapstore so I can tweek my apps would love too know because I been holding off on this jailbreak and waiting for an update for Cydia but if it will run it I going to do it ... thanks for taking the time to read
-
thanks
-
DIY Hack (Latest version) the wolf among us ALL DLC UNLOCK
DXcool223 replied to DXcool223's topic in DIY Cheats
This Requires a jailbreak and will not work for IOS 11 at this moment -
DIY Hack (Latest version) the wolf among us ALL DLC UNLOCK
DXcool223 replied to DXcool223's topic in DIY Cheats
UPDATE To the latest version Enjoy -
yes thanks for you help , but my phone sim card is a micro which can be cut...., the nano is the R- unlock sim, and your right i did buy the wrong item i believe i need this item thank you but they don't do iphone's cheaper for android that's for sure