Jump to content

Earthiest

Senior Member
  • Posts

    956
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Earthiest

  1. That's dank
  2. Recently started playing this also! Thanks for this
  3. Thanks for the tip next time I try it again I'll go back to this
  4. Give me some ideas on my next design, and I'll dedicate it to you :)

    1. Diversityy

      Diversityy

      Snipers? Sunset Scenery? Winter scenery? Sunglasses on a beach chair at the beach?

    2. spiritswithin
    3. Kizzy

      Kizzy

      colorful leafs

    4. Raggnar
  5. Just a simple test with the paint brush.. Just wanted to make a couple of layers of backgrounds & foregrouds to see what kind of outcome. Nothing much, I just liked the outcome **NOTE** I Know I didn't go into depth in anything.
  6. Honestly, I love all the designs. I'm really fascinated by like the cartoonish kinda 2D feel. I'm so in love with that because you really nail it. Everything looks so clean and correct to the eye. Even if it's something simple like this, takes a little effort making them. Nice
  7. I graphically designed my soul. It's black :)

    1. Diversityy
    2. Earthiest

      Earthiest

      Such black much dark.

    3. spiritswithin
    4. Diversityy

      Diversityy

      No look at his avatar lol

    5. Earthiest

      Earthiest

      I'm not black LMAO I'm Guyanese.

  8. Did you make the Aporia logo? I like it. And the banner itself looks nice and clean
  9. Just wanted to say thanks for all the birthday wishes yesterday. So I decided to make a couple signatures for you guys to use. It's up to you guys if you wanna use them. If you don't have anything to use and you're looking for a signature feel free to use any below. They come in a handful of colors. To get the best look on these signatures I suggest centering them!! Signature V1: Url: http://i.imgur.com/7YOOJX9.png Signature V2 (Multi Color) : Url: http://i.imgur.com/L5PvIVi.png Url: http://i.imgur.com/KbCBvd9.png Url: http://i.imgur.com/IbGos6G.png Url: http://i.imgur.com/Glz18C0.png Url: http://i.imgur.com/qDHAAm5.png Url: http://i.imgur.com/9QaUpOp.png Free Avatar PSD To Use Download Link [Hidden Content]
  10. Love it. Everything blended well. Especially the "earth" text
  11. Thanks you guys for the birthday gifts
  12. Thanks, and I tried to keep the lighting up a bit, because it was supposed to be a 'megical' feel with sparkles
  13. Never done a signature before I'm used to keeping it sleek with clean designs. But let me know what you think. only stock image used in this was the Dragon render itself. "Restra" Original Image Render :
  14. Is there a tweak similiar to those for other apps? Instagram? Etc.. But nice share!
  15. I wouldn't mind doing that. That's wha I want. How do I do so? DFU mode and the iTunes Restore?
  16. Okaaaaaay, back once again. This is another one of my iPhones that was jailbroken. I tried restoring it to clear the jaibreak and everything on it. But now it's just stuck at the Apple Logo ( like rebooting ). Plus I originally had F.Lux on it so the logo is kinda tinted yellow, and I mentioned this because I thought this means, that the jailbreak or anything wasn't removed.
  17. 12 minutes and counting. yessir.
  18. So I literally just jailbroke my phone. Cydia and everything was installed. But when I opened cydia, it's like loading forever in the "Preparing Filesystem" any help/advice?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines