Jump to content

Earthiest

Senior Member
  • Posts

    956
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Earthiest

  1. Does downloading songs for offline not work with this the skips work but I like to listen to music on the train and on data
  2. OMG don't put the DL link here Edit the DL in ViP section
  3. Try uploading here if that doesn't work. http://iosddl.net/
  4. Im following the tutorial below. https://iosgods.com/topic/31893-spotify-premium-free-new-download-link/ It says open the downloaded APK in ifile and the app will be installed? Once I downloaded the APK only Filzila pops up and it doesnt even say install. It just says open in Drive and One drive. ples help. I am noob and i ned hax
  5. Bless you my dear friend
  6. Exactly, that's basically what it is.
  7. I really like this one still preferred the black BG but nice!
  8. need haks plz. I am no leech. i am good

    1. castix

      castix

      And I am god. Come again on Monday

    2. castix

      castix

      Monday is my birthday so I might be gracious

    3. Earthiest

      Earthiest

      oh I cannot wait!

  9. I've always wanted to get a dragon sleeve. But nice work
  10. Number 7 is quite interesting one
  11. I see athletes lol I used to run track and I was on the swim team, but both eventually died out
  12. So you're a tattoo artist ? Do you have pics? That's wonderful I can write well, but I never want to take it up professionally
  13. the ULTIMATE throwback
  14. Since there is a VARIETY of members here from all over, I would totally love to know about your hobbies and what people like to do. Mine was photography at one point, until school got in the way Here are a few shots have below. I resized them because they were HUGE I had to post my name over it because of someone who previously stole a photo and claimed it was his, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  15. Some are pretty big and obnoxious looking. Others I wouldn't mind like 16,15,and 14.
  16. "Please don't ban me"
  17. Are you making the vectors? Like the plane and mountains? Because those really make the pieces pop out!
  18. I really need to learn to do GIFs like that But nice OMG WAIT. Klepto helped too? @Klepto
  19. Well, you like anime forum signatures Hope you like it. @@Amuyea Original Render
  20. Does this remove other mods like tsProtector?
  21. I like the mountain one
  22. Oh thank YOU for clearing that up One more question. any news on early evolution or Vortex Injection again I kinda hate waiting for Mecha totems weekly
  23. What exactly does the BB & SBB max do? I have a non-maxed 7* Nyami with it enabled and it doesn't make it SBB? Does it mean that with it enabled I can fuse one burst frog into it and it'll be 10?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines