Jump to content

Zigzagzul

Senior Member
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zigzagzul

  1. Mayaxaya

    1. Show previous comments  16 more
    2. Shadow3r

      Shadow3r

      lol true

      he is very popular now

    3. mitosis

      mitosis

      True that lol

    4. gone123

      gone123

      Roast me senpai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    5. Zigzagzul

      Zigzagzul

      I love how this one comment turned into a speech box lol

    6. Shadow3r
  2. Why you had to swerve me like that with marvel future fight hack. *Sniff* *Sniff* I thought we had a thing. *Drinks Bleach* But literally i've been trying to find a hack for it if i knew how to hack I would.
  3. Really do apreciate you working so hard and putting in the time, effort, and hard work all of us I think I speak for everyone When I say Thank You!!
  4. Here We Go!, [hide]http://www.spacemov.com/captain-america-civil-war-full-movie-2016-watch-online-hdfree258/[/hide]
  5. Drakes new album http://hiphopstoners.com/drake-views-album/ Tell me ur fave song mine is pop style
  6. im listening to hype-drake
  7. im sorry @Mayaxaya i didn't know about the 2.1.1 im sorry
  8. doesnt work ios 9.0.2 iphone 5s
  9. Hey I did the new hack for marvel future fight in cydia substrate forums and my game crashes every time . I am on ios 9.0.2. Thanks!
  10. Help please it crashes every time when it loads up btw I am on iOS 9 can anyone help me
  11. Illumanati Confirmed

  12. none of the unlimited things work is it because I am on 9.0.2 But also sometimes the game crashes
  13. Eventually it did Just get really close to wifi router and if that doesnt work for 30 min try retrying by reinstalling app
  14. Happens with me 2 but I just kept on retrying
  15. Someone help it gives me a error of invalid_client after I tap on goku
  16. i dont get it what is the hack
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines