Jump to content

11769

Senior Member
  • Posts

    83
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 11769

  1. Hi guys I banned from NFS No Limits!how can get unban?
  2. for ios 8 & 7 is tweaks like social duplicator but dosnt support ios9 How i can do it? Sorry for my bad English
  3. i hacked nfs nl for ios but i cant find any hack for android Who can help me? Sorry for my bad English:)
  4. i updated to ios 9.0.2 from pangu release and till bdayspotify doesn't update for ios9.0.2 Can anyone edit it for ios 9.0.2? Or how can i do it? Plz help Sorry for my bad English:)
  5. Thank you very very much
  6. I updated to ios 9.0.2 and now i have problem with clash of clans latest version and I can't inter to game but with xmodgames haven't any problem!!! Error pic: http://imgur.com/32bGdp1 What's the problem?? Plz help me Sorry for my bad English
  7. hi guys I installed spotify 2.4 on ios 9.0.2 and then I installed bdayspotify but don't work! It works on ios 8.4 How fix it? Plz help me Sorry for my bad English
  8. I haven't any chance
  9. Tnx
  10. Yes its workedYou tell right Tnx
  11. Plz help me My English is bad and in dont know this sentence mean: -You need Be a Fast Break Then slow shot Note Do not put any ball When he/her Put 2-3 ballons Then His connection will disconnect and You win, Isn't any tutorial video??
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines