Jump to content

RETR0_95

Senior Member
  • Posts

    569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RETR0_95

  1. After losing jailbreak I need this
  2. Okay I buy this my country Is India So it's a American dollar in price?
  3. Sorry I forgot it is my fault But you're emoji looks like my wallpaper
  4. I'm buy VIP but lost my jailbreakWhen I got jailbreak I am definitely buying VIP Sorry dida right now I am not in good situation to buy Buddy I am not in wrong section I'm doing this before somebody Help me in mortal combat x game he hacked my wb account so I am here I don't know about emojis sorry
  5. game: gangstar vegas iOS game v: 2.8.0 Link: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/gangstar-vegas/id571393580?mt=8 I gave you my Game Center account And hack my account Please I lost my iOS 9.3 jailbreak 2 days ago Now I have nothing to do my iPhone 6 If anyone interest in this topic Send me pm Thanks for reading
  6. Ok thanks
  7. X Subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status 1 X Sub-process /usr/libexec/cydia/cydo returned an error code (1) How can i fix this
  8. Thanks But I found another way Protube youtube in jailbreak mode
  9. How can I download 4k video in my iPhone without pc? If anyone knows Just comment down below Thanks
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines