Jump to content

ITz_kser

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,396
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ITz_kser

  1. Just for make the download easy I think you can crack it?Then you can just keeping try and try And if you crack and save it this will help you to install it fast
  2. I have this problem in the past and I slove it like this I don't know if it will working any way it's didn't do anything hurt the cydia
  3. Try to remove latest thing you download it from cydia before this happening
  4. Did you download any theam/tweak that's change any thing in the keyboard/lockscreen...etc
  5. Did you have ifile? Try to go to /var/lib/apt/lists And remove every thing but keep the file called (partial)
  6. Thanks and it's really bad to use android
  7. You right it's wrong format The images: .PNG .JPG the videos: .mov
  8. You can using localiapstore to bypass The in-apppurchase And upgrade your skills
  9. Don't break his brain It's easy just in ifile go to (/etc) And you will find clutch.conf Open it with text viewer And you will see something like this in the middle <key>IPADirectory</key> <string>YES</string> Just press edit and change the YES To /User/Documents/Cracked Then save it and try to crack any app Then after the crack go to the Documents and you will find the file Cracked You will find the IPA inside the file I hope this will help you
  10. @@Apollo What is your device And what the hack you want to use (URL if you can) And what is the color? You can see it in the corner
  11. @@InbredAsian If the problem don't sloved I advise using rasticrac But I hope every this will slove your problem
  12. The /var/mobile/Documents and User/Documents/Cracked are the same just the second add new file in Documents it's Cracked
  13. I know I just say he can download it
  14. Trust me a lot of it will hurt you PC And there are a lot of survey In the past I think one of these will work It's say complete offer (I think it's will be the same) then in the end of offer you will see (add your phone number etc....) I try this and it's download the tool but it's don't work and I found a virus after time But before I found the vairus I try to download another tool but I do every offer but it's didn't download So I close the PC after the browser But these offers don't give you message tell you (you are subscribe etc....) It's take money from my phone every day and I take about a week to know about this money because I was calling and I don't see after the call how much I have and after that I call the sim company ( I wan't to unsubscribe every... etc) Then I know (don't trust every thing say [you need to complete offer]) The meaning of this story: 1- I'm stupid so don't be like me 2- the tools don't work 3-don't trust any tool
  15. Maybe this will make you stealth if it work for you (It's working for me) WhatsApp ++ (NO ADS) Most-requested tweaks for WhatsApp. http://repo.biteyourapple.net/depiction/dep.php?name=waplus
  16. Don't forgot to turn on the show indicator This will add iosv64 up left on you game screen So you can know if the hack work or not Green = working Red = not loaded Purple = game version not supported
  17. Did you have any app in your brain?
  18. No, in the website they say don't update to ios 8.4.1 Try to go to the website and install it by pressing Install http://m.xmodgames.com
  19. Did you see this? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/video-downloader-download/id583307897?mt=8
  20. This my http just I hope it will work https://www.dropbox.com/s/ox9xe2nrry29afr/http?dl=0
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines