Jump to content

ITz_kser

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,396
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ITz_kser

  1. We're waiting DiDA
  2. Did you have jailbreak?
  3. Maybe this will help? first thing you need to do is download the two programs above. The free version of Decipher Backup Repair and then iBackupBot. After installing both of these open up Decipher Backup Repair and choose your corrupted backup and click Repair. After the "repair" finishes go back to the list of available backups and find on the newly "repaired" backup where it says Advanced Repairs. Let the program run once more. After it is done it should provide a list of corrupt files and where they are located. DO NOT HIT NEXT!! THIS WILL REQUIRE YOU TO PURCHASE A LICENSE TO CONTINUE! Keep this window open to the list of corrupted files. Now open iBackupBot and from the list of backups pick the ORIGINAL backup before doing any sort of "repairs" to it. After selecting on it click system files and just search for the files that are corrupt. After finding them then delete it. For example a corrupt file of mine was KeyboardDomain Library/Keyboard/Lexierra_ja_JP-dynamic-text.dat So i searched for Lexierra_ja_JP-dynamic-text.dat. I then deleted it and all other files that were corrupt. Lastly open iTunes and choose Restore from backup and select the backup you just did all the work on and restore.
  4. I found it on the apple website about the earlier..... And maybe 8.1.3 have some different?
  5. I think I found the problem and I'm sorry to say If this is the problem you can't get your backup I found this in apple website: I can't select an iTunes backup There are a few reasons why there might not be any available iTunes backups for your iOS device: 1-You have never successfully made a backup of your device. Learn how to make a backup in iTunes. 2-Your device has an earlier version of iOS than what you used when you made the backup. 3-Your backup might have been made on a different computer or iTunes account. Just see the second reason this like what you say You take backup from ios 8.1.2 But now you are ios 8.4.1 I think this is it so I'm so sorry about that No he are making backup and he want to restore itYou can know that from this: So question is how to direct make the restoring my backup file to my iphone without itunes it self make another big backup file on PC?
  6. So did you try to use CopyTrans Shelbee?
  7. Thanks I don't think it will not work
  8. Try add xcon alias?
  9. You can just write it right? <key>.......</key> ?
  10. Did you see this reply Didn't work showed the gems were gained and everything but as soon as I attacked or logged off whatever I used my gems on did work but my gems disappeared Also if it work why did the topic locked?
  11. So I don't know but if you want android on your PC try bluestack
  12. Maybe thin the binary will work? (I say maybe )
  13. Maybe one of the cydia tweaks And try to download after it another app And be sure about your internet Some apps crash for me because it's didn't have a fully download
  14. And if you see replies they say it's didn't work And you can't hack just only if you hack supercell Servers (good luck for you ) And there are hack but you need to be on your local clash of clans server so you can't attack another players just in your server players
  15. Try to close your wifi and use PMP Then use MobileGestFaker and about fully change you UDID, etc... Your UDID is in the hardware, it's a hash composed of various serial numbers and other values. You can't physically change your UDID. If it possible you will see in cydia a tweak or youtube but no
  16. So did you see this? http://iosgods.com/topic/7290-tutorial-how-to-get-unbanned-or-restart-your-apptrailers-account-video-speed-hack/?fromsearch=1
  17. Did you see this http://iosgods.com/topic/7290-tutorial-how-to-get-unbanned-or-restart-your-apptrailers-account-video-speed-hack/?fromsearch=1
  18. Upload your screenshot at imgur and add the URL
  19. But why did you wan't this? Banned in game? Want a new account?
  20. Try to clear history and cookies and data Then try to change your UDID.... etc
  21. Are you sure you didn't download any cydia tweak or hack? Or you have a similar hack downloaded Before?
  22. Maybe it's a problem from the hack Or (don't forgot this is gameloft) they are make a new way to protect the game like If anyone get a lot of tokens fast the purchase close? About the car I think it's from the hack
  23. You can make a new GC accnut make it random don't care(just be sure you can remember it) I do this before it's different you can have account for GC and another for appstore I know but this will help, after you get what you want download the real app without crackIt's just for help there some games have 1GB You can't download it every time
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines