Jump to content

anna40404040

Senior Member
  • Posts

    118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by anna40404040

  1. Still the same problem. Right now your spotify is showing all songs/eps and singles?
  2. I did all of this, still the same thing. I will try again.
  3. Hi guys! Yesterday spotify stopped showing eps and singles, now only shows the albums. Just like when the person does not have a premium account or don't use a tweak. I was using BdaySpotify 2 and Anywhere for months and this had never happened. PS: I still have all the BdaySpotify features, it's just not showing all the songs/albums like I said. Also I tried to use Spotilife, and the same thing happens. This is happening to someone else? Thanks!
  4. The update comes out and still the same thing. I don't have a clue why I can't change my values anymore. Can I send my game files for you guys?
  5. I have not tried that yet because maybe it can be fixed in the next update, I'll wait.
  6. Thank you, I'm gonna try it tomorrow.
  7. I'm gonna try it, can I do it in iOS 9?
  8. GameGem and GamePlayer gives 0 result. When I use iGameGuardian they find some numbers and when I repeat gives 0 result or when I change the values my game freezes then crashes. My values are 2.008.768.128, 1.997.531.776 and 1.999.902.720.
  9. Thank you, I read. But this game after updated when I downgrade it a message appears saying that it has a new update, not allowing me to use the previous version. The game is Hollywood U and High School Story.
  10. Game gem is giving me 0 result.
  11. I was playing my game that I hacked a long time ago with game gem, but with the last update my game always crashes. So I send in app message and they tell me for send a screenshot. The problem is all my values are like 1000000000. Should I send the screenshot? I have this doubt. I hope you guys can help me to decide.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines