Jump to content

Walkerjihan

Member
  • Posts

    86
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Walkerjihan

  1. Where can I send? Tried to copy and paste on here and via inbox
  2. Hey! Thanks for the update. The only other thing I noticed is when you click on the premium choices, the text becomes weird so you have to click through special dialogue to get back to regular text. I can send a screenshot if needed @Puddin
  3. No, I’m not I didn’t see it was posted under Jailbroken sorry!
  4. I think you should add it because the chapters unlocked doesn’t work lol
  5. Got it! Will it be updated to the new version? @Puddin
  6. @Puddin episodes are purchased with the teacups so I believe you have to complete the first chapter free and then every subsequent chapter takes a teacup
  7. It shows episodes are unlocked but it still takes the teacups. @Puddin
  8. Hey @Puddin can you update to version 1.0.18202 and I noticed with the hack, it is taking my teacups. Can’t wait for your response 😊
  9. Hey! Romance club that was added needs to be updated. The new update was released today. Thanks! 

  10. Hey! Can you look into the hack for Fictif? The hack is not working. Thanks! 🙂

  11. Can you look at the Fictif game? The hack is not working 

  12. @AlyssaX64 the hack isn’t working. After awhile it will start saying insufficient funds for stars and hourglasses
  13. I accidently downloaded the updated version of episodes to renew my VIP and when tried to redownload, now it wont let me proceed because it is saying there was an updated version already on my phone.
  14. I am clicking on the watch ad option under under the Events tab
  15. Watching an AD still does not generate diamonds @TimidNova
  16. When watching ads, it doesn’t award any diamonds
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines