Jump to content

Walkerjihan

Member
  • Posts

    86
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Walkerjihan

  1. When watching ads the diamonds do not increase. Can this be fixed?
  2. When I watch the ad, I am not getting the diamonds
  3. Hi @Zahir every time I try to open the app, it crashes back to my home screen; any suggestions?
  4. Needs to be updated to Version 8.7 please
  5. The game keeps crashing every time I click on the app to play the game.
  6. @Zahir can you take a look at Chapters; the hack not working
  7. I have unlocked photos for gems and it takes from the balance and when I spend diamonds for premium choices, it still decreases the number of diamonds
  8. Yeah it’s blank; can only see the dialogue
  9. When trying to start up the game, after signing in, I am getting an error message, App store authentication required." Do you know why this is occurring?
  10. @Zahir the game Dream Zone interactive is showing the same message. App Store authorization required
  11. Hey! When will this game be updated? Hey! When will this game be updated?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines