Jump to content

KiAl

Senior Member
  • Posts

    389
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KiAl

  1. Yes GM and no thrist/hunger are off but still freezes
  2. @DiDA thank you! the new addition to the hack is super nice. love the new update and thanks for bringing back the older ones
  3. its in the bottom of the page with light coloring
  4. Infinity durability, increases item when taken and one hit bow are the ones I have noticed not working. Hopefully we’ll get it to work on the next update ty DiDA btw
  5. @DiDA many of the hacks are not working like free crafting, instant bow, increase coins when used m.m. Maybe the deb are broken or something? Thx man!
  6. Will try
  7. Anyone got the inapp purchase function to work?
  8. Dude use apps manager and you won’t have this problem ?
  9. The future is now old man When can we get the new update sensie?
  10. Happy to be part of this community!
  11. @DiDA hey boss will this update work for iOS 11? And also can you bring the button function to get the igmm like the one I love from bbs. Thx man appreciate it! ?
  12. Thanks @DiDA I got it to work on my 11.1.2! I will think of something but right now I'm loving it Haha at first I was taping my fingers like a mad man to work until I saw the button. I will try the swipe function.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines