Jump to content

mac3lite

Senior Member
  • Posts

    112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mac3lite

  1. Lets see if this works - thank you for your time!
  2. Thanks for doing this - hope it still works! Either way thank you!
  3. Hope it works, thanks either way for your time and effort!
  4. Umm....why are there so many thanks and it worked comments, there is no link and from what I can tell there hasn't been for quite a few of the responses. Maybe the first 35 pages possibly had a working link, but since there hasn't been one and there is no "Hidden Link" either....Anyone have a copy of this game from OP - please lmk. Thanks
  5. *I've already tried this and when I change the amount of gold/coins whatever then switch back to the game the change shows but then automatically subtracts back down to the original amount. I've tried multiple times always with the same results - I even tried Locking the amount but when attempting to buy anything it starts to go through but then it doesn't.... *although - I am using GameGem which I've used plenty of time with no problem, I've tried using GamePlayer but it always ends up crashing my ipad usually throwing me into safe mode. *My Device info - if it matters* -Apple iPad Air 2 (Cellular) 64GB / iOS 10.1.1 JB via Yalu102- *If I missed something or if anyone has any suggestions on how to get this to work, or maybe another way to install GamePlayer and use it successfully without it crashing my JB?? Any suggestions/help is always welcome! -Either way have a great day and thanks for taking the time to read my comment! ChEErs!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines